Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Anatomy of Hope

In designing The Virtual Healing Machine, I wanted to emphasize hope.  I think hope is a “medicine” in itself.  I also think that hope is the essence of the “placebo effect”.

To learn more about hope, I read and studied a lot.  I wanted to understand hope, much like an engineer reverse-engineers a device. 

The best book I’ve found so far is “The Anatomy of Hope: How People Prevail in the Face of Illness” by Jerome Groopman.  I highly recommend this book for anyone who wants to help others heal from the inside out.

I wanted The Virtual Healing Machine to “exude hope”, hence I designed the  green “hope” lights, the “flicker of hope”, and the moving green dots.

Please see below for more information –




Comment if you want.  Good health to you!


For a free mind/body healing tool, please see “The Virtual Healing Machine” - https://sites.google.com/site/thevirtualhealingmachine/

Any and all of my communications is not medical advice. See full disclaimers at site above.

No comments:

Post a Comment